As a healthcare facility, we follow the best practices and guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which may differ from local and state guidance. Please reference this COVID-19 Patient Notice as your resource to understand how we continue to serve you and our community with dermatological care.
How to Book a Dermatology Appointment
- Medical Dermatology Appointments can be booked conveniently via our website.
- Cosmetic Dermatology Appointments are available for scheduling via our website.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Please review these policies before your appointment to ensure a seamless patient experience. We appreciate your patience as we navigate providing healthcare under evolving guidance from the CDC.
- Appointment Reminders: Once you have scheduled an appointment, stay tuned for a friendly appointment reminder either via text, phone call or email.
- Online Patient Resources:
- COVID-19 Patient Notice: Please check this page prior to any appointments to see if we have had to institute any new policies which may affect your visit. The changing COVID-19 environment dictates that we remain flexible and shift our approach to providing care from time to time.
- For Patients Section: This page includes resources such as the Patient Portal, and the Medical Information Portal. You may use this page to access the portals for contactless patient registration, make payments, access lab results, request medication refills, and much more.
- Contactless Patient Registration: When you book your appointment online, or via our call center, you will receive a link and directions to log in to our Patient Portal where you can complete your patient forms prior to arriving for your appointment. If you do not have access to the Internet and are unable to use contactless patient registration, please let our team know and they will assist you with your paperwork.
- Contactless Payment: We have instituted a policy to maintain a credit card on file to facilitate contactless payment. The credit card on file is only used for payments such as co-pays or a balance after your insurance company processes your claim.
- Facial Coverings: In compliance with CDC guidelines, we ask that all our patients bring their own face covering to wear inside our facilities. Learn more about the use of face coverings.
- Pre-Appointment COVID-19 Questions: If any of the below questions are affirmative, we will reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 10 days (fever, coughing, loss of taste/smell, etc.)?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Minimizing Contact:
- We ask that you do not bring a companion with you to your appointment unless required for safety, legal, or medical reasons.
- If your appointment requires that you have someone drive you home, and you do not need assistance to enter our facility, please ask your companion to wait in the car during your appointment.
Additional Safety Measures to Protect Your Health
- Employees are equipped with personal protection equipment, and masks as required.
- Employees with any sign of illness are asked to not report to work.
- Proper handwashing technique instructions are posted at all sinks.
- Our locations are routinely cleaned and sanitized throughout the day as per AAD and CDC guidelines. Measures include sanitizing common areas and exam rooms between patients and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all common areas, including waiting rooms.
- COVID-19 educational information and infection-control practices are posted within our facilities.
Stay healthy and safe.
Your Vitalogy Skincare Team