Vitalogy Skincare is aware of how the current situation with novel coronavirus, COVID-19 is making an impact on everyone’s lives. In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and providers, we have been consistently evaluating the best practices on routine cleaning and effective disinfecting practices. We have a dedicated internal structure to keep all of our clinics safe and up-to-date with the latest information.
We are currently maintaining our
appointments and offering you the best patient care possible, as always. We are
closely monitoring the situation and will keep you updated when, and if,
What Vitalogy Skincare Is Doing to Protect Your Health
- When patients make their appointments, and with our appointment reminders, patients are asked about symptoms related to COVID-19 infection, such as fever >100.4 degrees, cough, or shortness of breath. Those who do are advised to reschedule until after the symptoms resolve.
- All patients who enter our facilities are asked whether they are experiencing these symptoms. If they are, they will be rescheduled and advised to follow up with a primary care provider.
- Waiting rooms, where possible, have been reconfigured to ensure 6 feet of distance between seats
- Signs have been posted educating patients about COVID-19 and infection-control practices. Proper handwashing technique has been placed at all sinks.
- Unless necessary for a patient’s safety, we ask that patients do not bring any accompanying family members to their appointment.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all waiting and other common areas.
- Employees showing any sign of illness are instructed to not report to work and will be excused.
with Existing Appointments
We highly encourage you to
self-monitor your health before deciding to enter the practice. If you are
experiencing a fever (>100.4 degrees F), shortness of breath, a cough, or
abnormal fatigue, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a
later date to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients.
If you, or someone in close
contact, has recently traveled out of the country or been on a cruise,
we also request that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Higher Risk Patients
It has been noted that patients
above the age of 60 and those with pre-existing immune-system compromising or
chronic health conditions (ie, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease) are at a
higher risk to contract and experience complications due to COVID-19. We highly
suggest you evaluate your situation and reschedule your appointment for a
future date, if possible.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling to a later date by calling 512.930.3909 or emailing Appointments@VitalogySkincare.com including your full name and date of birth.